Keeping everyone safe
Event Covid Policy
COVID-19 Health Policy & Entry Requirements:
The safety of our attendees and staff is our number one priority.
As such, a full COVID-19 vaccination record or negative COVID-19 test result will be required to attend Taste Urban. For everyone’s safety, this applies to all attendees, exhibitors as well as our staff.
Taste Urban strongly encourages everyone to get vaccinated but we also understand that is a personal decision. If you haven’t been vaccinated yet, the last day to receive the second shot of Moderna or Pfizer, or a single dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, is Wednesday, December 1st.
For individuals that choose not to get vaccinated or who are not fully vaccinated, a negative Rapid Antigen COVID-19 test result, or negative COVID-19 PCR result must be obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of attending the event.
Your negative covid test must be dated no earlier than Sunday, Dec 12th.
Other Covid-19 Protocols:
- Everyone must wear masks unless actively eating or drinking.
- Mask will be provided to anyone who doesn’t have one.
- We will perform a temperature check before anyone enters the venue.
- Sanitizing stations will be located throughout the venue.
- Please be aware of your distant from others.
We will issue a full refund to anyone for the following reasons:
- Within 14 days of the event, you have tested positive for COVID 19
- Within 14 days of the event, you have been exposed to someone that tested positive for COVID-19
- Within 72 hours of the event, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, runny nose, sore throat, etc.)
- Or, you just don’t feel comfortable attending the event after you have made your purchase.
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for everyone who will be attending the event. You must adhere to all of the measures that we have put in place.
A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guest with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending Taste Urban, you are voluntarily assuming all risk related to exposure to COVID-19